Saturday, July 9, 2011

Heart Friendly Desserts and Cosmic Euphoria Desserts and Art It's a Way of Life

I had a heartattack 2 years ago on Mothers' Day. I weighed over 200 lbs. I was out of work (3years). Took care of my mother who had become an invalid and trying to take care of my daughters too. I was extremely depressed after my mother passed away it all just got to be too much. Well I had the heartattack and my brother who had just become a certified hypnotherapist worked on me a little. I was skeptical but it worked. I started to feel better about myself and life. I realized that I was just barely existing . I think I was only surviving because of my daughters. Even though I have always believed in God and felt close to Him somehow I was disconnected from Him until Lane worked his magic on me. I started exercising again. I changed the way I eat. The girls and I are almost vegeterians I do eat chicken and seafood at times. I even have come to terms with tofu, well sometimes. No more fried food! I started learning how to be kind to myself again and spending time on myself. The one thing I wouldn't give up is my sweet tooth! I started researching and experimenting on recipes until I came up with the ones I use now. I have reduced the fats and use only healthy oils. I have reduced the sugar (in most cases cane sugar is still used but a whole lot less than in most recipes) I replaced the rest of the sugars with natural sweetners. Example Stevia. I don't use a lot of stevia because it then leaves a strange taste but my mixture of sweetners seems to do the trick. I reduce sodium and cholesterol also. Now the name of the business comes down to Vast Joy (Cosmic Euphoria). Kind of hippie a little bohemian with a tiny bit quirky thrown in. It's not just about what I eat but how I feel about life and I wish to share. Sweets for the heart and art for the soul... Love...Peace...Joy...From my heart to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment